Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've Changed.



Nick Gentry via Tidbit Du Jour

Hey everyone. I haven't posted since November... wow. A lot has changed since then. I didn't realize how quickly 5 months goes by. But here I am, once again (I'm torn into pieces, can't deny it, can't pretend... oh come on, humor me!)

In realizing the length at which I have left this blog and anyone who reads it, hanging, I figured I owed everyone a sort of update as to the events which have transpired since my seemingly random disappearance.

  1. My boyfriend and I of almost 2 years broke up. It was a little messy.
  2. I have a new boyfriend. He's my ex's polar opposite in every respect.
  3. I have grown, physically. I'm taller, and thus, many of my dresses are too short now.
  4. I don't shop quite as much, because I don't have much money coming right now.
  5. I turn 16 tomorrow.
So, I see no better time to start a new blog with a new beginning than right now. As I turn 16. I want to post one time as a 15-year old girl and then see where me being 16 takes my life. There'll be more videos, photos, interesting quotes, ideas, inspirations, poems, thoughts. Tons of images, always- I love eye candy. But it'll be a slightly more intrapersonal blog than this one, where all I do is post what I wear. Let's try something new, shall we?

http://soul-explosion.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Make Shift Model (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

looking forward to the new you! :)
Love Zoey @ makeshiftmodel xx