Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekly Roundup: 9/29-10/3

Holy crap, it's been over a week since my last post! :(
I'm starting a new thing though guys, don't worry. I'm going to do a Weekly Outfit Roundup of my favorite outfits that I wear and change during the week. So it'll be a cute little collage of pictures and details of outfits that I wear! :) It'll be fun and a good way for me to discipline myself on taking a picture every day, and posting my blog at least once a week. Here's this week's:



I'll be doing this once a week, so there should be four or five photos per roudup, out of 7 days. I hope you guys like this new thing I'm trying!

Which is your favorite outfit? Do you like this idea?

HYPE MY LOOK HERE AT LOOKBOOK.NU!!!!!

8 comments:

HiFashion said...

I love your outfits. you look so cute in them. The 2nd and 3rd ones are gorgeous.

Beki said...

I love the grey with the hot pink!!

http://www.nearstyle.blogspot.com

BlueKlein said...

how cool is that HEINZ tee??

xoxo L.

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

YESSSS.

I love this idea! The background is ridiculously cute, as are your outfits. I love them all, especially #4. Awesome jacket!

So, if you didn't get that, definitely keep doing this! I rather love it.

girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Britty said...

i love the skirt lotsss

patricia said...

i love love love lovers your heinz tee shirt. it is most epic.

Smelly Cat said...

so cute! i really like this idea... i'm supposed to be doing something like this too.. ahaha if i actually get around to stop being lazy!
i really like the 2nd and 4th outfits
:]

Style Bird said...

Love your outfits here!