Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekly Roundup: 10/5-10/9

Another weekly roundup!

A note on outfit #2: It looks heinously short, but I actually have shorts underneath my skirt. I wore little black spandex ones to school, but they ripped so i had to get rid of them since they kept falling. I got yelled at by the assistant principle to put shorts on but I was on my way to anyway... go figure.





Why yes, I did get that skirt at the same place I saw these awesome necklaces. And I wore those cowboy boots because they're my mom's, and she was out of town this week, giving me the perfect opportunity to wear them. (:

Enjoy, expect another post much sooner than last week!

7 comments:

theTrendyDwarf said...

I love love this weekly roundup! LOL! The second pictures story is hilarious! Wait..are you in high school? If so you must be the bestest(made up word) dressed in your school! I like your cowboy boots theme! It is so cool! Your chic and beautiful as always! Thank you for all your comments! You have no idea how much I appreciate you checking my blog out!
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

Becca Joy said...

Ahh I love all your outfits for this week, especially the skirt in the last picture, so cute!

Winnie said...

Oooh cute looks! The skirt does look really short but as long as you have shorts underneath it's fine right?

Valeriesoh said...

YOUR OUTFIT ARE CUTEEEEE!

I love that cuteness stay sweet.

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

I love this! I can't even remember everything I loved because there's so much. But I have to say that I absolutely adore your tights. I'm obsessed with tights. Yours are great! The teachers at my school are crazy about the clothes we wear (which is only monthly because of our uniform) - ex. no shoulders, no leggings, no short shorts, no distressed, etc.etc. Crazy, I tell ya!

girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Love your weekly roundup of outfits! I really like all your outfits..i especially like your yellow cardigan in number one and those tights in number 4 are gorgeous! xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com/

annie said...

woowwwww,
those are some amazing outfits!

and the story about the shorts is quite hilarious ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
I love your blog!
I shall follow and link you on mine ;)

love annie, xx