Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Roundup: 10/13- 10/17

the third Weekly Roundup ever! I only had four days to work with here, so here are only three outfits. But as promised, the Free People lace top I mentioned is featured in the second look this week.




Which outfit is your favorite? Where do you like to shop?!

Ah.. What did I do this weekend. Well as you know, I saw Where The Wild Things Are with my friend Ryan on Friday. Saturday, I had my school's homecoming and I went briefly with my friend Amanda after geting our nails done per usual. Then we went to my boyfriend's hockey game (her boyfriend is on the team now too, actually!) and after, we went for onion rings and ice cream, and visited the beach in the bitter cold!

Me and my boyfriend, Anthony, at the beach in the freezing weather!


Sorry for the bad quality, I took it on my phone with blustery winds messing my hair up and forcing us to squint our eyes.

6 comments:

Annie said...

i love the outfit on the right,
so simple yet so stylish!

love annie <3

HiFashion said...

I love your second outfit. The dress the gorgeous!

lisa + cathy said...

the first outfit: love the light blue very cinderella! and cute necklaces

Winnie said...

I love the second outfit, that dress is so lovely.

I am so pleased you enjoyed my exhib post and even more so that you could relate to the Synesthesia part! Your study sounds so interesting!

Eva Internazionale said...

The first outfit is my favorite, especially the necklace.

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

I love all your outfits, especially the second one. It reminds me of a bohemian princess, which I mean in the greatest of compliments! And ARGHSADOAIUD I want to see Where the Wild Things Are! Way to make me jealous! :)

Have a good weekend, my friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Haha, I'm sorry about your tights / lack of peeing. But it made me laugh!
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com