Saturday, September 19, 2009

My love of polyvore!

Ever since I first started stalking my online idol, Gala Darling, I have found a great love in my life- Polyvoring about a specific person! Here are some of my favorite looks, and the imaginary stories that go with them.

Loretta...

Is the lead singer of Fibbonacchi, the only semi-punk band to come out of 4 London-born New Yorkers under age 20. She grabbed a cup of black coffee, pinned back her hair, and walked out of her flat to catch the F-train.

Casey...

...was not exactly a PETA advocate, but she didn't like animal cruelty. She scoffed at her mother's new fur stole and rushed home, aghast that anyone approved of such cruelty. She belted her slightly rainy yellow and green dress, and picked up her new leather bag... and then she realized what it was made of as she snapped on her new canary yellow earrings.

Nina...

...Lived for horseback riding and stargazing. She shopped till she dropped to the grassy knoll near her small home every evening to see what stars would come out to play. She hated conformity and hated crayons even more, but loved her animal patterned leggings like nothing else.

Jessica...

...was a foot model by day, fashion entrepreneur by night. She used tin foil, feathers, beads, gluesticks, pencil sharpenings, you name it, she would use it for her aspirations. There was really nothing quite like making something out of nothing.

Jenifer...

Had always wanted to go to the Circus. She was always too busy though, with her indie record store and off-the-beaten-track cafe job. She was always dressed to impress though, because you never knew when the right clown would come in for a spot of coffee.

Which is your favorite look?

13 comments:

lisa + cathy said...

great annotations (Y)
i want the tee in the first polyvore
polyvore is sure addictive!

hotburritos said...

I love the Jessica set.

HiFashion said...

Amazing post! I love polyvore as well, and your stories behind each set are brilliant. Would love to see more of these!

emily said...

the first and last are my faves, but great job on all of them! and i love gala darling too. :)

Smelly Cat said...

1st 4th and 5th! so cute :] i loved your little captions, it really brought the outfits to life

and I agree, Gala is amazing!

Lilee said...

love the last look the best. such a cute watch!!!

FabBlab said...

Fantastic sets!

Eva Internazionale said...

Oh, the F train. :)
Love the sets and stories.

Winnie said...

The last one is my favourite!

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

OOOH. I love all of these. As for my favourite - hmm. Toughie. Probably the last one though because I love all the colour. I'm sort of skeptical to use Polyvore or any of these sites, as I have a tendancy to get easily addicted! Haha.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Q will soon be answered! :P
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

great blog

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

I love the second one the most! Such great colours!

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Thanks for your commment, Anna! I've changed it immediately! Thanks for letting me know! :) :) :)