Thursday, September 24, 2009

FREE STUFF FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone (: I haven't posted in a while, due mainly to the fact that I was very sick this weekend and earlier this week. I went to school late on Wednesday for the first time all week in an effort to do something useful with my time. But instead, I send a quick post your way because I haven't bought much lately (am saving up for my trip to South America in February, and Christmas shopping...) but I just got two awesome free things!

First, yesterday I recieved some Dylan's Candy Bar lotion from LOCKERZ.COM! The site has NOT gone public yet, so if you would like an invitation to join the Lockerz community, just post a comment with your email address and I'll send one your way.

Now, at first I was a little skeptical of Lockerz- the main point of a website to give away free stuff? Seemed pretty sketchy... But, they followed through this week! When they refurbished their prizes last week, I grabbed some of the DCB lotion that smells like a chocolate cupcake and put that down for delivery- AND HERE IT IS!


YUMMMMMMMMY!


Chocolate cupcake (:


A little Lockerz thank you notice for using the site!

Also, my girl Nubia from her blog NubiaNonsense sent me a little gift from her giveaway! Since everyone who participated got one, I was very excited to be part of the lucky group (: It's a cute little headband and I'll get used to how it sits on me soon- so expect an outfit post about its awesomeness again soon!


Cute little box it came in...


The headband, business cards and discount information


Blatant advertising for her (:


Closeup


Me in the headband! Do you like the painting in the background of the Beatles?

Nubia's awesome headbands are from gla.MAR.ous and are fantastic! If you use the discount code NN117 then you can get a nice 10% off your next purchase there! Check out their stuff, or even just their cute headband-wearing tips!

14 comments:

Nubia said...

You look so adorable! thanks for posting thats super nice of you. ou should try to unzip it and go for the hippie look since you have long black hair it would be super cute. The designer Mary is awesome and so talented.

I love the beatles!! Have you tried the rockband game?

beckyxoxo said...

great items ! and that headpiece is great . i haven't received mine , maybe because i live so far away . haha . have a nice day !

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

The headband is sooo cool!!!!!!

Becca Joy said...

Aww what a cute headband! I love winning contests, I won a necklace once and it was super fun to get something in the mail.

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

OOOh. Lucky! The best things in life are free! :P I love that headband on you - your hair is so long. And South America sounds like it'll be a lot of fun! Lucky, ducky.

Thanks so much for stopping by! H&M is the best!
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

CC said...

Oh. You lucky girl! Love the headband - super cute. :)

Xx

Martynique said...

awesome headband

Stevie said...

MMM how good does that lotion smell? I'm always skeptical that something could smell as good as the real thing. Adorable headband. Can't wait to see what you pair it with.

Martynique said...

thanks bby!

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

Um. I just think you should know i'm still jealous of your free stuff. Also, it's kind of awesome that your blog plays music - I just realized that. And it's kind of a sweet touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! hahahaha. Your comment made me giggle. I'd freak if someone I know just, like, landed on my blog! Crazyy.
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Lilee said...

cool stuff! lucky!

FabBlab said...

Omg adorable! The headband, i.e.
Secondly, I'd love to have an invite to lockerz!

Winnie said...

Wow free stuff is amazing! The hairband is cool!

Style Bird said...

I love the headband!!