Tuesday, August 11, 2009

John Lennon Exhibition

I went to the John Lennon Exhibition in Greenwich Village this week. It has been described as "[an exhibition that] explores John Lennon’s passion for music, art, politics and film, with New York City as his backdrop" by the Rock Annex itself. Here's a look inside:

Skip ahead to :40 for the actual exhibit stuff.
One of the most interesting things, for me, was the look at the book illustrated by Yoko Ono, Grapefruit. CHECK OUT THE READING ONLINE!

4 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Oooh Yoko's book looks rather interesting! I just read your post below about the Warped tour and the Ipod men sound funnn! I'm going to look up the bands you mentioned too, I love finding new bands to listen to =]

Shin said...

The Beatles are my all-time favorite and I wish I could go to that exhibition! Yoko's book seems realy cool too! xxoxxo

Winnie said...

Oh this Betsey Johnson exhib you talk about sounds wonderful. You'll have to let me know how it is!

Also...just read your profile thing on the sidebar...I am desperate to visit Japan too!

knalleffekt said...

wow! i love her. yoko is so great. the exhibition sounds really interesting