Monday, August 24, 2009

I love my Dweeb tote.

Ciao friends (: I'm blogging a lot lately, since my boyfriend is on vacation for a bit and this week is going to be busy of fun things to write about: What's to look foreward to? Another mall excursion, Italian lessons, the Hamptons, a trip to the SoHo Topshop, and more stuff! But until then I'll be burying your feeds with news of cute clothes and such.

A few weeks ago, I wrote about how I attended Warped Tour and got tons of stuff. In this outfit is one of my purchases from there. I plan to wear this outfit to school in the fall, but I needed to model it to see how it looked and everything. Don't forget to hype it on lookbook!

The published Lookbook result

They're drawn-on oxfords from Delia's

Closeup of the Muji shirt and necklace

The Dweeb Tote

Product Information:
- Wrinkled Cotton T-Shirt from Muji- They're packaged in cute little squares so that they're perfectly wrinkled for the right texture.
-Floral heart pendant from Forever 21, gifted by a friend.
-High-Waisted Denim Shorts from H&M
-Dweeb Tote Bag from Glamour Kills, which I got at Warped!
-Oxford-drawn ballet flats from Delia's... I think they're my own version of the Oxfords trend, and they're about as close as I'm going to get, thanks to the publicity.

Also, look at this awesome jacket from Anthropologie! I wanted it but it's $300 so I wasn't really feeling its price tag. But I HAD to try it on, you know?

14 comments:

Smelly Cat said...

very cute bag... and shoes, necklace and shirt :]
thanks for the comment.
i saw a couple of posts ago you mentioned the water slide at warped tour... we had a mud one in montreal cause it rained so much ahaha
i'm thinking water was a better idea :P

Aquiles Damiron-Alcantara said...

Trendy and Infant-cute, which is always a good touch from time to time.

Buenos deseos,
Aquiles

www.minutebyminute09.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

You are so cute :)
xx Leia

Smelly Cat said...

ps: i'm adding you to my blogroll :]

theTrendyDwarf said...

Your tote is adorable and so cute! I like that for once a young girl or woman is wearing high-waisted shorts! Good to see some change! I want to know where you got your shoes from because they are absolutely amazing! The ruffled blouse is so pretty, but I like your colorful heart necklace a lot more! I am not feeling the price of the dress but I am feeling the dress itself! You are so beautiful and chic...it's not even funny! Thank you for the comment! I was wondering if maybe you wanted to link swap? Keep doing what you're doing!
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

I love that anthro dress! and you totally rock high waisted shorts :)

xoxo

colormenana.blogspot.com

The Fabulous Girl said...

oh my god the anthropologie coat is amazing. i am drooling looking at you trying it on. i'm not as strong as you. i'm not sure if i could resist not buying it.
xoxo
mina

EIGHT LONDON said...

Cute tote...he looks like a rugrat, do you remember that program?

Thanks for commenting about the polaroids, I think it's such a great project and I hope they're successful. Even though individual sales of cameras and polaroid film has obviously declined since the world and his wife went digital, I know from experience that polaroids played a huge part in fashionindustry, especially in shoots for sittings and prep. Now we just have to write everything down in massive detail, a step backwards don't you think? Fingers crossed I'll be able to get my hands on some film by next year.

love your blog, i wish i had the confidence to do outfit posts!

love from across the pond x

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

Stumbled on your blog and I LOVE IT. I love your outfit. That bag? Amazing. Those shoes? Amazing. Outfit? Amazing. That unaffordable jacket? Amazing. Haha, love it all!

I snooped/stalked a bit of your blog and I'm currently downloading your reccommended songs from your Warped Tour post, so thanks!

check out mine ?
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Nubia said...

lol very cute little tote, That jacket you tried on is gorgeous!

http://www.Nubiasnonsense.com

Style Bird said...

Great tote..LOVE the jacket.

miky said...

gorgeus

Casey said...

Yeah i know what you mean about anthropoligie! and that bag cracks me up! love your blog and your hair! ugh! i just love everything about you!

Patty Ann said...

omggggg you have the best selection of flats and tees!!!

you shoudl totally get that jacket from anthropologie, its sooo pretty and the details are lovely, let's call it an INVESTMENT piece!!! xx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com