Friday, August 28, 2009

Gee London, I Just LOVE Everything You Do To The World...


A view of the London Eye from underneath it!


I was supposed to go to Southampton today to see the Betsey Johnson Exhibit at Guild Hall, make a trek to the Le Sportsac store to see their latest collections and see the sales, and go out to lunch. But thanks to the weather gods, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. Instead I sat at home and did nothing productive but watch Spongebob, and take random pictures.

And so, I thought it would be a good day to dig out some pictures I took from my trip to London, and look at the street fashion from one of my favorite cities in the world. When I visited London, I noticed a lot of awesome clothing and accessories, mixed in with the awesome history of the city.

Look at her shoes! I just love them. This was taken right by the London Eye on a weekday evening. She looked so put together but I had to be discreet with my camera...


The woman on the right with the dreadlocks?! Amazing! I love her cut-off tights and the boots. She and her friend both look great here. Taken by the London Eye.


HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE HER LESPORTSAC BAG!?!? She was standing right up against a beautiful background and it would have made a much better picture... But she wasn't aware of me taking her picture. Bahaha.


After eating some Souvlaki at a nice Greek restaurant near the Millenium Bridge, I spotted these two walking past me. The blonde is rockin' her white flat oxfords, and I absolutely love the floral dress.


AWE! Saw these cute little kids touring the Tower Of London, I'm assuming with their school teacher. I'm a sucker for a baby with a British accent!


Now, yesterday I went to the mall with my longtime friend Cayde, who I see a few times a year for random shopping sprees, concerts, and fun activities (: I bought a few cute things including some floral leggings, a Free People necklace, eyeshadow, and some body products (pictured tomorrow)- and while we were there, we noticed a new store...
Radley! For those who don't know, it's a luxury handbag and accessories store. The ONLY USA store is here, in New York! So as a Grand Opening party, they had little tea tables set up outside the store.

The sign outside, explaining why they were there.

A few people having nice, cute little tea parties without me :(


To learn more about this store, check out their website!

21 comments:

Style Bird said...

Great photos..I love your look in the post below.

Winnie said...

Love your sneaky street photography. Looks like you had a lovely visit to London!

Natalie said...

I love lesportsac.. i once had a cute floral one that i got in new york. their stores r so cute! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

this is my brand spankin new blog!

HiFashion said...

I love living in London because everyone look s so great. I love all the different kinds of clothes you see on an average day out.

Little Clementine said...

I'm so jealous of you! I'm literally dying to go to the UK. I actually might be going abroad there in a few years... hopefully!

Panda said...

Yay! Go brits :3
London is awesome. Luckily i get to see it everyday! Hopefully you had a great time? Love your blog...

panda xx

Smelly Cat said...

i haaave to go to london one day!!
Regina Spektor's performing at Metropolis, a concert hall in downtown Montreal.
I'm not sure where else her tour is.

mintharvest.com said...

i love the white oxfords, and that floral dress:)
cute blog!
Olivia

Nubia said...

Awesome photos very cool, I love those cut offs and boots also

http://www.Nubiasnonsense.com

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

Great photos. I'm really jealous, actually. I want to go to London. I'm also jealous because you live in New York. I want to live in New York.

I think this means your life is idealistic.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would totally pop the lenses out of my sunglasses to make glasses, but the frames snapped. Tear, tear. But thanks for the link, will have to check it out! :)
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Juice said...

Thank you for the comment <3 , and i do think that watching spongebob is very productive ;) xxxx

CHICMUSE said...

NICE PHOTOS. LIKE IT THERE








XX
CHICMUSE

Panda said...

Aw - Little kids are so adorable:)

Oh, and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, i really appreciate it....

Panda xxx

♥ fashion chalet said...

Most adorable blog title ... EVER! ;)

Thanks for the comment.





xoxo!

Eva Internazionale said...

I love street fashion photos, especially those from London. I can't wait till I visit again in October!

linaa, said...

obviously i love your blog so much i can't stop commenting it.
clearly i really like you
and obviously anna is my favourite name and even MORe clearer is we are SOULLL SISSSTERRS :D
i wanan go to japan tooo!! im doing everything not to jump up hold your hand and run away to japn and eat greentea ice creamm!
MMMM (L)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

Great stalker photos, the little kids and the tea cup one looks the best!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashioncnfectionairy.weebly.com

Patty Ann said...

you could be a total street style photographer. i love the girl with the dreadlocks!!

Boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog, well i wanted to invite to check out my daily collage inspirations on my blog boubouteatime if you have some time, i hope you will like the visit,
a bientot !
Bouchra xx

Lucie said...

Its funny...us brits (especially me!) love your American accents...but all you guys are obsessed with our British accent, haha.

And I have to agree, London is the best! Hence why its so expensive to live there!

Much love x

Amanda K said...

I've always wanted to visit London!