Friday, November 7, 2008

Anna Kadabra starts her journey.

I'm Anna and I added the Kadabra on myself. So cleverly.
And here I begin my blog.

I'm not new to the bloggosphere. I've had my fair share of Livejournals, I'm a frequent MySpacer and Facebooker, I even had a Xanga and Friendster phase... I've ran 21 websites that my capricious nature lost all interest in, made graphics that have never surfaced again after being created, and illegally downloaded many copies of Paint Shop Pro 7.

So Imagine my suprise when I see myself typing up my own little blog on Blogspot.

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately which might explain my sudden yearning for my own place to post photos and life stories. Quite honestly, I've been looking for a reason to spend even more ridiculous amounts of time online, and this is a good one because it's sort of therapeautic in a weird way... In the sense, of course, that it helps cleanse the mind of miscellaneous stress that really can just be channeled into a diary-like form. But it's more public.

I'm excited to start here. But now for those who will actually read this... If you've stumbled onto my page, thanks for getting this far, I suppose. Now on to reach out to the rest of the world.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

welcome..... ;)

sarah said...

haha i can relate to having a billion internet accounts on billion different websites. cant wait for your next posts x